G90 is a portable 20W HF amateur radio transceiver with an SDR architecture with built-in auto antenna tuner. The display unit and the radio can be separated. It is a new member of the Xiegu product family and the first model of the G series.
- SDR structure, 24-bit data size @48kHz sampling rate,
- Excellent performance and a highly configurable function experience.
- The detachable display unit allows you to flexibly arrange the position of the radio.
- Built-in high-performance auto antenna tuner (ATU) to meet your needs at any time, so the antenna is no longer a problem.
- High performance front end narrowband ESC preselector
- Covers the frequency range of 0.5~30MHz, SSB/CW/AM/ FM*1 three working modes
- 1.8 inch high brightness color TFT LCD screen
- ±24k bandwidth spectrum display, waterfall display
- Software defined narrowband filter (CW mode: 300Hz)
- Detachable control head
- Up to 20W of RF power
- Built-in wide range automatic antenna tuner (ATU)
- Diversified interfaces, In particular, the baseband I/Q output allows it to interface with any external device that can handle baseband I/Q, including sound card-based or PC-based applications such as XDT1.
The G90 features a panel + top button construction and all operations are optimized for ease of use. You no longer need to set up various functions through the menu, you can control most features directly through the buttons and multi-function encoder. The screen display is rich in content, all the information is clear at a glance, and with the real-time spectrum display, various signal conditions are under control.