The Xiegu X6100 is a portable HF transceiver with a built in LiPo battery. It uses an SDR architecture to provide excellent performance. It’s built into a compact form factor made for enjoying the fun of operating HF portable.
The X6100 uses independent baseband and radio frequency units. The baseband unit provides control, advanced data processing, signal digitization processing, and multimedia interface functions. New functions can be continuously added through firmware upgrades. The radio frequency unit adopts a SDR architecture to receive and transmit radio signals. Using a dual-channel structure with separate transmission and reception, combined with a 24-bit sampling and large dynamic RF front-end unit, it can obtain extremely high radio indicators.
It provides two USB ports, supporting HOST and DEVICE, and supports an external TF card to store channel information or voice information. An ACC interface is provided, and it can be connected to an XPA125B amplifier via a dedicated cable to automatically control it. A 3.5mm KEY interface is provided for the connection of both straight and iambic Morse keys. It provides a speaker out interface, which can be used with an external speaker or earphone function (selectable in the menu). It also provides an I/Q signal output interface, which is used to connect external equipment, desktop SDR software for example.
- 4″ high-brightness high-resolution color screen (800*480). Equipped with a powerful quad-core mobile processor, 4G ROM, 512M RAM
- It has all the elements that a portable SDR radio should have. Built-in rechargeable battery pack, built-in high-performance automatic antenna tuner, built-in microphone, and SWR scanner
- The high-performance SDR platform can meet your portable operation needs. Comparable to desktop transceiver functions, such as recording QSOs, variable bandwidth digital filters, digital noise reduction, etc.
- Powerful baseband processing and control platform supports a wide range of applications. Supports native Bluetooth/wifi connections.
- HF/50MHz full mode (supports digital modes such as FT8/FT4)
- Transmitting power: 5W on internal battery and 10w with external 13.8V supply
- 4″ high-resolution color screen, 800*480
- Built-in high-capacity lithium battery pack (3500mAh, 12V)
- Built-in high-efficiency automatic antenna tuner (ATU)
- Integrated standing wave scanner
- Integrated sound card, preset message and CW automatic call
- Native Bluetooth/wifi function can realize wireless audio/key/ mouse operation
- Integrated USB cable control/transmission, support USB HOST
- Standard high stability TCXO internal clock source